A way for everyone to keep up with their favorite Filipina spitfire through her words of wisdom and tales of misadventure... I'm afraid this will prove that I'm actually more boring than you thought I was....
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
The BIG 3-0!
WOOHOO!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Damn, I didn't realize when we were emailing back and forth that is was your birthday. Well....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RICE SPICE.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Just remember...30 is the new 20!
Life is better after 30!
I am now doing a cartwheel for you and ending it with a high kick followed with very happy SPIRIT FINGERS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICE GIRL. Life gets better in your 30's, just remember to remain in your 30's till you turn 50. Lord I can't believe I will be hitting that 40 milestone this year......Miss ya, can't wait to see you in Vegas...
3 comments:
Damn, I didn't realize when we were emailing back and forth that is was your birthday. Well....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RICE SPICE....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Just remember...30 is the new 20!
Life is better after 30!
I am now doing a cartwheel for you and ending it with a high kick followed with very happy SPIRIT FINGERS!
<3,
Single Girl
Crap, I checked your blog yesterday morning, but I must have been by too early for your post ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICE SPICE!!!!
As scary as turning 30 sounded way back when we were but teenagers, it suddenly seems pretty damn young!!
May your 30's be everything you want them to be!!
And since Single Girl took the high-kick and spirit fingers, I guess I am forced to break out the trusty JAZZ HANDS! Woot!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICE GIRL. Life gets better in your 30's, just remember to remain in your 30's till you turn 50. Lord I can't believe I will be hitting that 40 milestone this year......Miss ya, can't wait to see you in Vegas...
Pocahontas....
Post a Comment