I know by now that you have already heard of that freak of nature Josef Fritzl. He's that psychopath that locked his own daughter in the basement for 24 years along with three of the six kids he fathered with her. The seventh child died right after birth, so he just nonchalantly got rid of the body by incinerating it. Sick bastard! I'm so fascinated on how a human being can be so evil. Not fascinated in a sense of awe, but fascinated in a sense of absolute disgust bordering on rage. How can a man imprison his own daughter and repeatedly rape her producing several children?!?! Seriously. Was there ever a point that he thought to himself, "Wow, I'm a sick fuck!" Really...I wonder if there was ever a moment of realization that what he was doing was wrong. But then I have to remember...if he did this for 24 years, he probably isn't capable of rationally determining right from wrong. I'm sure he lost that ability to decipher the difference...I don't know, somewhere around year 2 of holding his daughter captive. Sheesh!
My question goes out to his wife. How stupid are you that you don't realize that your husband is keeping an entire family prison in your basement? If Boyfriend told me that he was "working" in the basement for extended periods of time and sometimes overnight, I would definitely think something was amidst. Especially, if he told me under no circumstance may I go down there. Under no circumstance my ass! If he didn't let me down there freely, I sure as hell would demand to be given access to enter the basement or break into it myself to find out what all the Mission Impossible secrecy was about. Did this woman not suspect anything when random babies just started showing up on her doorstep with some lame excuse that their long, lost runaway daughter dropped three kids off every couple of years or so? She's obviously no genius that one! She should be arrested as an accomplice for being an absolute moron!!!
Another major point of interest is the whole concept of these children not knowing what the outside world is like. Never having seen sunlight. This blows the whole theory out of the water that sunlight is a necessity for the human body to sustain life. I wonder if the conditions they were accustomed to have made their senses weaker, stronger, more sensitive, less sensitive, their immune systems stronger or weaker having not been subjected to every day bacterias. So many questions.
All I can say is I feel sorry for the people who lived in the basement. It will be a major adjustment for them to get use to life outside of their prison, and they will be a circus side show act for years to come as people will always be interested in their story. One can only hope for the best and that none of them follow in their grandfather/father's footsteps to sociopathic behavior.

1 comment:
What the hell kid of sick bastard do you have to be to lock your daughter in a basement and have sex with her??? This man should have his genetalia cut off with a dull butter knife! And don't even get me started on the moron he's married to. Whenever I'm told under no circumstances are you to do something, I usually do it just to prove I can. I'm just glad this didn't happen in the US, much less Texas. Texas has enough weirdness.
Post a Comment