Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bringing the Sexy

We all know one. It's that person who constantly takes pictures of themselves in a mirror trying to be seductive. Seriously? Really? Don't get me wrong. I definitely take pictures of myself trying to bring the sexy when I've had a few too many Dewars and sodas, Jaegar bombs, or Patron Shots...case in point... like HERE:

Avert your eyes - one should never see Rice Spice in this condition

BUT... I never put pictures like this out for the general public to see (except for now to make my point or when I'm trying to be funny). What cracks me up is there are people who put pictures of themselves in this pose out there because they really think they look sexy. Bizarre. I think I look like a cracked out, puffy-lipped Asian hooker trying to see if you could spare a couple bucks for a good time. Wow, I'm sure my parents would be so proud of that self-description.

Back on track to why I started this post... I was on MySpace today and I noticed a girl had updated her page with new photos according to the little feature that lets you see when changes our made to people in your friends list. She has about 10 pictures she took of her reflection in a mirror. No joke...maybe more than 10 pictures! That means she actually changed positions and poses all those times to capture her sexiness from all different angles - smiling sexy, serious sexy, sitting sexy, standing sexy....you name it. All I can say is...wow. I won't post her picture because that would be mean and since Thursday is the only day of the week I can't be mean, I found something similar in this photo:

Why oh why? Oh, well. I guess I will never understand. I just think it's so weird to do an entire photo shoot with yourself in front of a mirror. And I'm a pretty narcissistic person...ha! Maybe it's just me. I just don't get it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I hate the sexy mirror photos almost as much as I hate the puckered lips throwing up the peace sign pictures.

I was being nosey on myspace one day and came across a girl that was a couple of years behind me in school and she had a very sweet picture of her and her daughter and then right next to it was a picture of crotch, as in look at my lace panties! And the caption was, I can't believe someone took this picture! My retort would have to be, I can't believe you posted it here for everyone to see. People amaze me!