I just walked into the DPS to get the address changed on my driver's license. I know, I know...you should be able change that type of info online, right? Right. That is, unless you are Rice Spice. For some strange reason it wouldn't let me process the change over the website, so here I am. In. Hell.
Not only am I ill-prepared to take a picture (blame lack of sleep and needing to be at work way too early this morning to even remotely try to look cute), but I just got my number. I'm good 'ol customer #60. As I look up at the counter clock to get an idea of my wait time, I see they are on #38. Sheesh! I better get comfy.
There is a girl who looks about 4yrs old who feel the need to repeatedly sing the alpahabet and stopping at the letter "V". She's done it about 6 times now. I'm about to tell her to learn the rest of the damn song or shut the hell up. Hmmmm...could this place be making me even more short-fused? Surely not... Not to mention that the guy to the right of me has halitosis and the girl on the left of me keeps trying to look at what I'm typing on my blackberry.
Seriously, if I didn't have a ticket to try to get out of because of a license without my current address, I'd say "eff this!" Oh well. This really sucks!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That sucks! Hope everything went well at the DPS!
Post a Comment