Friday, May 02, 2008
Why do people leave me to my own devices? Really.
So about 1 margarita from dinner and 4 (teesnsy weensy) glasses into a bottle of white wine at this point. So.... I've decided to log into the computer and be ridiculous. You know, check on my regular peeps. Boyfriend is passed out in the bed while watching the Rockets play the Jazz. Seriously...I need the Rockets to win because I have $10 on the game. That and I'm so ready for us to have a winning franchise...any franchise at this point. Kinda hard to put all my eggs in one basket with the Texans football team. I've tried and repeatedly lost my eggs AND the basket. Anyways... thjsdp (ok...haha...that typo is what happened when I tried to type the word "that's")...What I was trying to say is.... Anyways, that's all for now. I should lie my tipsy ass in bed and dream of sugar plums or sugar cookies or something of the sweet fat ass nature dancing in my effing head. Have a good Friday and GO ROCKETS!!!! I need that damn $10!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Damn, that's sad about the Rockets.
Still, you could always support the Houston Dynamo. They are back to back MLS champions. Of course...they are also having a rough start to this season...but yeah, there you go, a winning franchise in Houston.
I was never a big soccer fan, but do enjoy going to the games. I've gone to 3 games over the last couple of years, and we won all the ones I attended. They definitely don't get the recognition that they should. See...even I forgot about them. Poor Dynamo.
Post a Comment