Wednesday, May 21, 2008

There's a New Kid on the Block...and I'm not talking about the old geezers going on tour!

A big warm and fuzzy welcome to blogdom for WEENIE as she has started a blog all the way from Japan!!! I've been trying to convince her since she moved there to start one not only to allow her a creative outlet for her writing skills, but to chronicle her life as a wife and mother making her way through a new and exciting experience. Plus, I'm nosey in an almost stalker way and want to know what she's doing and with the time difference, it's a bit hard to touch base regularly via phone. I know...selfish. I can live with that.

Go figure that her first few entries are witty and absolutely hilarious. She may just give Dooce a run for her money!

So visit her blog and leave a comment so that she knows she wasn't wrong in taking a step into the blog community. And while you're at it, comment on my page to let me know you love me...hehe. For those without accounts on blogger, you don't have to have one to leave comments. You can just choose the option for "Name" and fill out your own name or "Anonymous" if you want to be mysterious and/or creepy, stalkeresque.

And by the way, this picture that I used reminds me so much of that scene from Grease when Danny is at the drive-in singing "Sandy". Remember that scene? At the very end, the hot dog jumps into the bun on the screen behind Danny Zucko. Nothing like a little sexual innuendo! Ahhhh...memories! Damn!!! Now I have "You're the One That I Want" playing over and over in my head.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the kind words, Rice Spice! I don't think I could compete with Dooce, but thanks for putting me in the same sentence with her! Your pretty witty too! I just wish you would post more often!!!

Rice Spice said...

Ween- I know, I will try to get better at posting again. I feel like I've been treating this thing like a red-headed stepchild. Maybe I should do that whole "Try to post every day for an entire month" stint again.

Amanda said...

You are correct Ms. Spice, Weenie is pretty funny! Thanks for recommending her!

Amanda