Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oh, Danny Lewis, you're so silly!

I checked my Gmail personal email account today as I do every couple of days or so. Gmail is pretty good about filtering most of the junk/spam mail into my Spam folder, of which I simply empty out every so often. I decided to take a look as some of the spam I was getting just for shiggles (yes, I wrote shiggles - short for "shits" and "giggles"). Low and behold, I received a lovely spam email from Danny Lewis. Who IS Danny Lewis you ask? Heck if I know, but somehow I am lucky enough to have been spammed by him.

The email was fantastic! See for yourself...

----------
No test, No class, buy yourself Bacheelor/MasteerMBA/Doctoraate dip1omas, VALID in all countries vckh odd u5

Danny Lewis to me:

We can assist with Diplomas from prestigious universities based on your present knowledge and LifeExperience.

No required examination, tests, classes, books, or interviews.

Bacheelor, MasteerMBA, and Doctoraate diplomas available in the field of your choice -
that's right, you can become a Doctor and receive all the benefits that comes with it!

Diploma/Certificate Valid in all countries

No one is turned down
Confidentiality assured
CALL US 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK

For US: 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX (there were actual phone numbers...I should call and see if Danny sounds sexy!)
Outside US: +1-XXX-XXX-XXXX


"Just leave your NAME & PHONE NO. (with CountryCode)" in the voicemail

Please call today!!

----------

I wonder how many more hits my resume would get on Careerbuilder or Monster if I added a MasteerMBA or Doctraate dip1omas to my accolades. Not to be mistaken by the word "diplomas" spelled with the letter "L" versus the number 1. I guess this is more diverse since it uses both alpha and numeric to descibe this type of advanced degree.

No comments: