
Here is a picture of me in one of the churches...and no, I did not burst into flames crossing the threshold into the church!

Here I am at the Sky Bar in Polanco - I swear I was the only Asian/Pacific Islander in all of Mexico City

Here are me and Ghurl at Sky Bar - again the only Asian girl and only black guy in Mexico City
The following weekend, I was scheduled to go to Ash & The Dude's wedding in Key West. Because of family matters, I did not make it. To make up for it, I did have a few friends over for my birthday...my 2nd Annual 30th Birthday to be exact. I figure I will stay 30 for a couple of years and see how that goes. About 25 of my friends turned out to help celebrate making it through an anotherr year without getting thrown in the click or in a scandal with a politician! Here are just a couple of pictures...
Me serving jello shot syringes. Yes, syringes. I figured, why be messy when we can make sure it all makes it into your mouth! They were the hit of the party!

Here is Boyfriend being a good host and making redbull and flavored vodka shots. Evil in little vials, I tell ya! He looks like he's working in a chemistry class.
And FINALLY...we were in Dallas this past weekend for another wedding! I keep asking why people can't just be happy living in sin?!?! These weddings are killing us! However, we did have a great time. I do wish I had eaten more throughout the day because let's just say, I was in no condition for the after-party.
We clean up pretty nicely when we have to, don't we?
Well...there you have it, folks. Picto-mentary of my crazy couple of weeks. Hope all is well!

1 comment:
You are alive!!!
Post a Comment