I'm soooooo taping the "Today" show tomorrow! I have to see what they look like not all photoshopped. I L-O-V-E-D these guys when I was in junior high. Supposedly, they are announcing their plans for a reunion tour. So sad that they will crash and burn with this, but a brotha's gotta eat. It's not like they had a sound that could stand the test of time, if you know what I mean. I envisioned myself married to Jordan Knight by now with at least two or three rugrats with matching rat tails like their papa. Jeez! Who would've thought he would turn out to be such a douche?
Here you have NKOTB's first picture in 15 years...


1 comment:
I just saw this interview on Youtube, and I have to say, if they come to Houston I might go. They all look good, none of them looked like warmed over death, like some people that try to make a comeback. The one thing I did notice is that Danny doesn't look SO much like a monkey anymore.
I'm with you, Jordon was my favorite too!
Post a Comment