Right now I'm such a lazy bum. I've been up for about an hour now and have done nothing but lay and enjoy our soft bed at our cottage in Fredericksburg. Baby is still out cold next to me, so instead of waking him up, I've decided to read the news and start blogging all via my blackberry so he can sleep in. I suppose it IS his vacation, too. Just because I get up with the sun doesn't mean he has to also, right? I'm such a sweet and considerate person ;)
We stopped in at three wineries yesterday. Basically, Baby and I were drinking steadily from 1pm until about 8pm. Surprisingly at no point were we smashed. Although there was one point at dinner that I started to get loopy, but thatfaded pretty quickly once my food started settling. I'll give better updates when I get home.
Hope you're all have a fantastic weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment