Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm a ding dong

So the day after I posted last about Baby's V-day gift, I decided to buy the bed pillow. Even though Single Girl had a great point that he'd probably enjoy the dvd player more especially since he and I plan on doing some good traveling this year, I can see him buying that for himself much more than the bed pillow. Although I see him actually appreciating the bed pillow more because he can use it on a daily basis but would NEVER buy one for himself. I suppose what pushed me was that he did the whole trying to lay and watch TV thing again, and I thought "wow, he'd really love that thing right about now."

So off I went with my purchase online and even paying the extra shipping charge to express it so that I would receive it in 1-day (meaning today) so that I could make sure I get it and can wrap it before Wednesday....or get it no later than Tuesday should any delivery delays happen. Unfortunately, I received an email just a few minutes ago stating I put the wrong zip code, and my item was shipped back. I used my office address and my home zip code.... AAAAAHHHHHHH! (imagine me screaming and the camera view zooming in and zooming out of my face). Yes, I know, it's my fault totally, but now I'm in a bind. If they express it to me, it may or may not get to me by Wednesday! Oh, sadness!

Oh, well...maybe I can convince Baby to exchange gifts on Friday when we're out of town. Although it would be a pain to lug gifts to the cottage. Maybe I should buy him something little to give him for actual V-Day and then give him a picture of the pillow and say that it's on it's way. How lame! Grrrrr....

No comments: