Tuesday, February 13, 2007

All hope is lost

I don't think I'm getting Baby's gift until Thursday :( I just checked the tracking number and the item hasn't even left the manufacturer. Booooooo! Oh, well. I already warned Baby that I blundered on his gift delivery, so he's ok with it. He says he can wait until Friday when we go out of town. What a sweetheart! But of course, I still don't want to be a putz...so I'll get him something to tie him over. Especially, since he's cooking me a wonderful dinner. Let me tell you, people, my man can cook...no exaggerating! He likes to find gourmet recipes and try them out. This past Saturday, he made me Spinach & Shrimp Chowder and Chicken Piccatta. YUM! So I'm curious as to what he has in store for me tomorrow night. I told him I would cook, but he insisted that he do it. I know I'm being spoiled, but for those of you who know mine and Baby's history... I DESERVE every bit of being spoiled and romanced ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take what you can get, because you know they all get old and grumpy and completely cease and desist with the romanticism (is that a word?) eventually, so let him spoil you and savor every moment of it.

I'm glad that the two of you have managed to work everything out. You seem really happy and I'm really happy FOR you.

Rice Spice said...

It's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it's comforting to know that we're both making an effort to get past all the old stuff and move forward. It's all heading in the right direction, and he is definitely doing a lot of things that I never expected from him this time around...good things. So I'm definitely not complaining!

As for the spoiling, now only if I can convince him to fan me and feed me grapes...haha!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Did the gift come in? Hope all goes well on your wine tasting excursion!!!

Have Fune!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant "have fun!"

Single Girl