Monday, October 15, 2007

I survived!

Boyfriend and I attended my niece's 3rd birthday at Pump It Up this past Saturday. It was great fun for the kids...and even the adults. I got to bounce around in a couple castles, slide down a 20-ft inflatable slide (which I called "The Slide of Death" - how the heck these kids went down that thing multiple times is beyond me!), and then stuffed our faces with pizza and cake. Can you believe that those two short hours between 4:30pm-6:30pm had me so exhausted and snoring in bed by 9pm on a Saturday night?

Here are pictures from the party...



To work off all the pizza we ate, Boyfriend and I went to Rice University and ran the 3-mile trail. It was such a beautiful day that I refused to be in a gym. Luckily, we were able to finish our jog before the rains came.

Hope you all had a fun weekend as well...

No comments: