Ok, a lot of you have called me out because I haven't blogged since September. So here I am trying to get back into blogging. We must thank Banana who reminded me most recently....like a few minutes ago via MySpace.
Just a bit of an update... a lot of my lack of desire to blog has spawned from a number of personal issues which is best summed up of as family tragedies and dramas along with my re-introduction into the single world...all in a matter of 2 months. So, yes, I decided it best I not become one of those emo-like blogs talking about being depressed/wanting to kill....something (seeing as I can't kill myself...Jeez, NO!).
Anyway, today will be a boring blog. I suppose I can re-enter the blogging community by outlining my week. Yes, I know it's pathetic, BUT it's a start until I get my momentum going. Tomorrow, I will have 2 events I have to be at all at the same time. Seeing as cloning is not legal, I must make a choice - an all-volunteer meeting for American Cancer Society Starlight Gala (of which I'm a member of the Social and Membership Committee) or dinner at the phenomenal restaurant Mark's with co-workers for a birthday. Hmmmm... I'm sure you know I lean to the latter. HOWEVER, there is another glitch to the plan....I'm still on the schedule to work at Job #2. Now, I think that I can take care of that, but errrrr....that means I have to kiss someone's butt to work for me :( After that, Wednesday is just another day of working both jobs, then comes the fun part....
BigOil gets in on Thursday!!!! WOOHOO!!! How do I miss BigOil? Let me count the ways? (1) No one allows me to throw up in the back of a cab, carries me to my apartment, cleans me up, and still loves me in the morning (2) No one talks to me at late hours just to keep me awake during the ride home from Job #2...especially when I'm dumb enough to pop a Xanax before getting behind the wheel because I'm having a freak out session, and (3) just because he's "so good-looking, he's unapproachable" (inside joke). Anyway, I guarantee there will be lots of funny pictures to post after this weekend.
Also, Friday is one of my BFF's birthdays!!! Happy birthday, Midtowner. For her big 3-0, she's making a few of us girls jump out of a plane. Yes, I might be permanently pressed to asphalt if all things go tragic...so pray for me...or cross your fingers, if you don't pray to a diety of choice. I'm still trying to convince BigOil to jump with us, but I don't think he'll budge on his stance of "HELL NO!"
Ok, that actually turned out to be a pretty long blog. Good start... Are you happy now, Banana???
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Why, yes, I AM happy now, as a matter of fact!!!
You may not want to be an "emo" blogger, and I certainly don't blame you, but you may find it theraputic to vent, at least a little. I know I do.
By the way, I put a link to your blog on mine ... if you don't want it there, let me know, and I'll take it off. It's under my "While I should be working" list. Hee.
Welcome back to the wide world of blogging. Your hiatus was long enough, me thinks. :)
OMG, I just noticed that you read Dooce ... so do I, for about the past year and a half!!!
Yes, Dooce is AWESOME! I haven't had time to read her in a while, but I will get caught up :)
Post a Comment