THURSDAY
BigOil arrived. We had a great Mexican dinner sprinkled with margarita goodness followed by meeting up with Blondie and some of her friends at Pub Fiction. Fun, fun. At some point I blacked out, but here is proof I had a great time...yes, I'm standing on furniture...again. My mother can only be so proud.
Prior to losing lucidity, I did get a few shots of the other ladies who joined BigOil and myself...
Here's Bartendress (i.e., my Bartender Goddess), myself, and BigOil - I just ran my crotch into the corner of Bartendress' chair...thus, the forced smile hiding my wincing pain...yes, it still hurts a girl too! (albeit, probably not as bad as for you boys)
FRIDAY
That night was a huge celebration for Midtowner's 30th birthday. The sky-diving was nixed due to Midtowner's sinus infection that wouldn't clear up. However, we are merely postponing!!! Stay tuned for that in the near future!
We rang in Midtowner's big 3-0 with a stretch excursion and a number of good friends. What a night!
The Gang celebrating in style...why can't we do this every Friday night?!?!
Me and the birthday girl

They look so peaceful...and sweet. Why can't they always look this sweet? The rest of Sunday really didn't change from this picture. We pretty much slept the whole day away... I don't know if the boys have yet to fully recover. From what I hear, not so much...

Me, once again proving to my mother she raised a classy broad. In my defense, I'm multi-tasking...who else can sip-sip pass, hold her own drink, and pay the limo driver all at once????
The evening eventually ended, on a dramatic note on my personal level...BUT, nonetheless, a very fun night for Midtowner's birthday!!!
SATURDAY
This day was a whole different story. By the time I met up with BigOil and Grove, they were 5 hours into drinking. Needless to say, I became designated driver extraordinaire!!! Let's just leave it at this...This is what I woke up to the next morning in my living room....
They look so peaceful...and sweet. Why can't they always look this sweet? The rest of Sunday really didn't change from this picture. We pretty much slept the whole day away... I don't know if the boys have yet to fully recover. From what I hear, not so much...

No comments:
Post a Comment