Monday, November 27, 2006

Fashion goes to hell in a handbasket

You would thinking dropping that deadbeat husband of hers would allow her to somehow win back some chic and classy brownie points. But, alas... Ms. Spears is quickly becoming another Mariah Carey - flashing way too much for our poor eyes to see.

Now if this new look she and Paris are sporting - the one-legged thigh-high fishnets - actually take off, I will personally shave my head. Ok, maybe not shave my head as I will look like a small Buddah training for Shaolin Monk school, but maybe just gouge my eyes out. Am I becoming so old that I have become appalled with the younger generations' fashions?!?! Oh, jeez...what has this world come to?!?!


(Photo is courtesy of People Magazine)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on this particular fashion "statement"; however, I would much rather see this than the numerous "crotch shots" I've seen floating around the internet. I mean really, didn't her mother or even her PR agent ever tell her how to exit a vehicle properly?

Rice Spice said...

You're preaching to the choir, sister! Someone needs to seriously fire her PR agent/publicist!!!

Anonymous said...

I am completely effin' appalled by the one-legged fishnets. It seems a little "ghetto" to me, kinda of like the one-pants-leg-rolled-up-at-the-knee that the "gansta's" used to sport. Guess I'm getting old, too, or something ...