College football season started last week...WOOHOO! And this weekend is NFL! I'm so excited. I get to watch a bunch of big sweaty men collide on top of each other. Is that badass broadcasting or what?!? Haha. Seriously though...I am quite excited.
As for this weekend the Texas v. OSU game is the big buzz. Can't wait to see what happens.
Unfortunately, I have nothing else to report right now because the info is either out of date or just not that interesting. I will try to be more captivating next time.
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, dude, you almost bored me to tears with that post. Ha ha.
Seriously, I'm not into football too much, but I LOOOOOOVE me some UFC, for much the same reason: big, sweaty (and generally tattooed, yuuuum!) men beating the everliving sh*t out of each other! Doesn't get much better ...
Post a Comment