Monday, February 13, 2006

Where oh where will my next vacation be?

This weekend, I have the whole weekend off....and even Monday from both jobs (can you believe it?!?!?!?) My original game plan was to high-tail it to NYC and mooch off of a free place to stay with the good doctor, but the record blizzard this past weekend is putting a bit of a damper on that idea. Flights are backed up and weather conditions are still a little sketchy. Don't know if I want to take that risk. My other option is to go shopping like a mad woman in order to make up for my lack of travel...hehe.

Next weekend, I have Nathan's wedding. Although, I believe Jekyll Island will be gorgeous, my trip is too short to really enjoy it...plus, I think it will be a bit chilly, so I really won't get to enjoy the beach/summer resort appeal it's reknowned for. Oh, well... a trip out of Houston is still a trip out of Houston. And, it's a place I've never been, so it will be interesting. You know I love my adventures into the unknown. And, OF COURSE, I wouldn't miss Nathan's official exit out of the single life for the world. I'm thinking the night before we should hold a wake for his days of bachelorhood where all of Nathan's friends stand over him staring at him shaking their heads and signing the holy cross over their chests...kidding!!!

These are the rest of my tentative travel plans so far...can you believe I'm booked up virtually through the summer already?!?!

March-
  • Let's Everybody Get Trashed For Chris' B-day at a Casino in Louisiana Trip
April-
  • MJ's Hitting the BIG 3-0! To Austin we go...
  • Scott's celebrating his third annual 28th bday (he says me stating his real age is merely allegation)
  • I celebrate the last of my 20's

May-

  • Barcelona and Southern France...how does that sound Dr. P? What about Norway? I think we fly into Olso, huh?

July-

  • Spain - More time in Barcelona this time around...maybe do more of the surrounding areas

No comments: