So another one bites the dust...kidding. Nathan and Susan made it official this past Saturday at lovely Jekyll Island Resort - if only it wasn't so rainy so that we could've enjoyed more of the historical sightseeing. I wish you two the absolute best!!! Now they are enjoying some much needed R&R on their honeymoon in Tahoe. I'm so jealous!
We were all fortunate enough to have atleast gotten a short visit squeezed in with Nathan on his last night of being a bachelor. We had a couple of drinks and reminisced the days gone by... if only House could've included some of the stories we talked about in his toast!
I really enjoyed getting to spend time with Nathan's little sis Emily and her boyfriend Adam again. I love those two to death!!! I can't wait til they come to visit in May or June! It was fantastic getting to spend time with Leisl and Jeff, too. They are so fun! Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend too much time with House...but luckily, I got to sit next to him at the reception and catch up about his beautiful wife Christina and his great kids.
I really wanted to include photos in this post, but my brother forgot to return my USB cable when he borrowed my camera. Until I get that, downloading my pictures will be on hold. I actually got some great shots of the event.
Monday, February 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment