I wish I could go into detail more about what has turned my week so sour...and it's only Monday for Pete's sake! All I can say is that a lot of changes are in the cards for me and for a lot of people who I know and love. The cliche that "all things happen for a reason" is the LAST thing I want to hear from people this week. So be forewarned that utilizing this has-been phrase will probably result in the biting off of your head, the death stare that would give that Italian pairs ice-skating chick a run for her money when her partner dropped her during the Olympics, or simply me breaking down in an emotional blubbering mess. Never have I wanted to have Tourettes Syndrome so that I can blurt out a slew obscenities to unsuspecting passersby in order take my frustrations out on them and not on people who I happen to know. Although I sometimes do that when I've had a bit too much whiskey, I feel like I might feel less overwhelmed if I could just do that while I'm sober for the next couple of days. Healthy? Probably not, but it would be better than either (1) internalizing my being upset and (2) taking it out on the likes of my friends and family. Don't you think?
I'm sure I'll eventually post why I'm so hurt and upset, but I need time to let it fester and make me even crazier first...you know, the most common thing to do...
Monday, February 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mucho thanks, valEgrl! I'm looking forward to a Friday night of staring into a wine glass, sprawling on the couch, and then doing my best impression of a possom. I'll let you know how it goes.
Post a Comment