Monday, June 19, 2006

Weekend Update

I don't think a Monday has felt this exhausting in a while. The rain isn't helping, but I can probably blame the fact that I feel like I need another 10 hours of sleep on too much of...well, everything over the weekend.

BigOil showed up on Friday raring to go. We met up with the guys at Kentucky Club and then headed to 702. Baby, Grove, Noodle, Noodle's g/f, Aussie, and Aussette were all in attendance. The following day we (sans Noodle's g/f) continued by starting out at BW3 for some World Cup action, then to Brian O's and Twelve Spot for some nostalgia. You'll never believe this...but we were actually kicked out of Twelve Spot. Alba would be so proud. Sunday ended up being a lazy day of falling in and out of sleep on the couch before taking BigOil to the airport.

It was definitely great seeing BigOil again, but I'm so glad these visits are few and far between. My poor body feels like it was beaten within an inch of it's life.

No comments: