Congrats to J.Smith on getting the new job in Denver!!! (insert my favorite old-school twink dance move here - the one where you have your arms raised and spinning around wildly to the the song "Ah Rin Tin Tin Tin") I can't believe you and Pocahontas will be leaving H-Town, but I wish you all the great successes in Colorado.So does this mean one of you are going to teach me how to snowboard when I come out to visit in the winter???? If not, you can at least scout out cute instructors for me...just don't tell Baby ;)

1 comment:
Thank you for the props, we will surely miss our good Houston friends & acquaintances. Definitely you are welcome to our place when you come to town for skiing. I will be on the lookout for a cute snowboard instructor for you, I also can look but can't touch.....NTTAWWT
Poca
Post a Comment