Luckily, NONE of the guys this pertains to (even my Baby) reads my blog - which is very good since I can talk/vent about them on this website, so I will tell my loyal readers the surprise I have in store for them. For those of you who remember BigOil (the guy who left us to go back to Ft. Lauderdale in pursuit of internet domain brokering success), I convinced him to FINALLY come back and visit us for the weekend. The guys don't know this, and this may very well backfire. I'm hoping that they don't all have distinct plans this weekend I don't know about that would prevent them from seeing BigOil during his visit. Oh, well...we'll see.The major hurdle I'm coming across is that I need to be at two places at once. I'll be at the YPE HH around the time his flight comes in today, and can't ask anyone else to pick him up...Hellllloooo, it's a surprise, remember? I decided that I would send a car to pick him up to meet me at this HH. I guess the post after the weekend will recount some crazy stories. Stay tuned....

No comments:
Post a Comment