Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Strange Things People Do

I was on my way to job #2 on Monday and saw one of the funniest things on the road EVER! I know some of you will think I am making this up, but I swear on all that is holy that I did IN FACT see this driving down 45N at rush hour. After fumbling the buttons on my radio trying to find either a traffic report or something that doesn't make me want to crash into the car in front of me, I look in front of me to see a green Chevrolet SUV with the big over-sized tires (Suburban, I guess...not a car person, so Chevy gas guzzler would be the best description). The SUV's trailer hitch had a skull with light-up red eyes...classs-ay. BUT that was NOT what caught my attention. What caught my eye were a pair of black socks hanging behind the hitch which appeared to be filled with large potato-like objects. These two socks were somehow attached or sewn together at the ends holding the potato-like fillers and left to dangle as something unmistakenly to be viewed as the SUV's manhood. Yes, you heard it here... Somewhere in Houston a man is driving a car with balls, cajones, huevos! NICE! Although I normally have my digital camera with me to capture such amazingly unbelievable anomolies, I had lent it to my brother and have not gotten it back yet. DRATS! So now I'm on the search everyday between 5:30-6:15p hoping to catch one more glimpse of Testicle Truck so that I can capture him on film. It's so sad when THIS has become my daily goal - to hunt down an SUV with balls...

No comments: