As you can tell, I'm lacking much to blog about. I've been having a run of bad luck lately, but don't feel the need to become one of those bloggers that drone on and on about how you should feel sorry for them.
Anyhoo, I got this in an email today, and thought I'd fill it out. Don't ask...because I have no idea what happend to #37 and #41. Maybe you can learn more about me...although I think you all already know most of this b.s. Just felt I should post SOMETHING...
1. FIRST NAME? Diva --- kidding!
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Jaclyn Smith...my dad was obsessed with Charlie's Angels - no joke.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This morning...found out a friend's mother lost her battle to cancer
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I guess
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Chicken
6. KIDS? 4-legged: Miss Duchess of Poo Poo (aka Duchess/Duchy)
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? Definitely. I'm damn fun!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just the occasional blog entry
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Me? Nev-AH!
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Already Have
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Banana Nut
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Rarely
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Amaretto with Almonds or Pistacchio with almonds
16. SHOE SIZE? 5.5 or 6
17. RED OR PINK? PINK!
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? How I handle being overwhelmed sometimes...not all the time, but sometimes
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Scott
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Ehh
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? No pants - get your mind out of the gutter...I'm wearing a blue skirt and have kicked off my 3-inch heels
22. WHAT DID YOU EAT LAST? Turkey lettuce wrap and a Dannon yogurt
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The news
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Bronze
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Matt before he goes to bed - after a shower, not after a night at the bars (I know...can you believe I'm saying something that cheesey for everyone to read?!?!)
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Insurance adjuster
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? It's been different with every person
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I tell her she sucks almost everyday ;)
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Whisky and soda or whisky on the rocks
30. FAVORITE SPORT? College Football (c'mon, I grew up in TX), also like baseball too
31. HAIR COLOR? Black
32. EYE COLOR? Dark Brown
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Sometimes
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Most grilled fish
35. SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Mission Impossible III
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall...lol
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hmmmm
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Historian
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing
46. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS? Laughter
47. STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Philippines, but in a way that's home too
49. HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm sure I do, just don't know it yet
50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Manila, Philippines
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
#25 - You're right that's cheesy. Who are you and what have you done with me friend????????
Hush yo mouf! Although I did get a lot of flack for writing that...lol.
Post a Comment