Tuesday, March 07, 2006

4 Things

Apparently, there is this thing going around in the blog community. So in an effort to succumb to "jumping off a bridge because everyone else is doing it," I figured I needed to participate as well. That, and I have nothing of great wisdom to spill into a post tonight. So here goes--

Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Receptionist for a psychologist - who, by the way, had some pretty high-profile clients...you'd never believe how interesting the files were on some of his patients!
2. Contributing Reporter for Houston Chronicle
3. Public Relations Coordinator
4. Administrative Assistant

Four movies you'd watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing (Can you believe Matt has NEVER seen Baby being put in a corner?!?!?)
2. Blade (Stephen Dorff- so hot in this movie)
3. Breakfast Club (Nothing beats Ally Sheedy's dandruff-covered drawing...nice)
4. Better off Dead ("For dinner, we have Fr-ah-nch fries, Fr-ah-nch dressing, and to drink...Peru...")

Four places you've lived:
1. The Philippines (technically, for only 4 months though)
2. Houston, TX
3. Channelview, TX
4. (and back to Houston, again...I'm boring)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Sex and the City
2. Lost
3. Desperate Housewives
4. 24

Four places you've been on vacation:
1. Island of Oahu, HI
2. The Netherlands - Amsterdam, Delft, The Hauge, Rotterdam, Leiden
3. Nassau, Bahamas
4. Berlin, Germany

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.google.com
2. www.cnn.com
3. www.people.com
4. www.espn.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi - unagi is my favorite
2. Almond croissants
3. Grilled salmon
4. and I hate to admit it...KFC original chicken (my guilty pleasure/comfort food)

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Having the Seafood Luau dish at Duke's Canoe Club in Waikiki and staring at the beach
2. At the Spa being pampered and fed
3. Taking a much-needed nap
4. Having a beer at an outdoor cafe watching the tulips blossom in Amsterdam

2 comments:

palinode said...

I love unagi. My wife looks at me like I'm a freak when I order it, but she just doesn't get it.

Rice Spice said...

Some people just don't undertand that unagi may one day be what brings peace to warring countries. Ok, maybe not, but it's damn good with an Asahi!