Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boyfriend has a rebuttle to my doggie fever

As I turned the computer on today to get caught up on current news events and to stalk a few of my fellow bloggers, I notice that Boyfriend had replaced my absolutely adorable desktop image of Otis and Mabel with this:



Apparently, he feels that a French bulldog puppy should be our addition to the family...even though he's still standing his ground that we are absolutely NOT getting him any time soon. I'm still a Boston terrier gal, but it's hard to say no to a picture like the one above, dontcha think? Does he look like an Otis? Because I really like the name Otis, so the dog needs to look like an Otis. The one above kind of looks more like a Yoda rather than an Otis if you ask me... much more pensive. But it's so damn aborable, too!!! If it were up to me, we'd get one of each - an Otis and a Yoda. Now that would be fantastic, but I think Boyfriend would lay down the law...or have a heart attack...one or the other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't get a sissy, high maintenanced, pedigree dog that comes from 2 cousin dogs...that's how they keep the line pedigree, ya know! Get a beautiful, sweet mutt from the pound or local SPCA. Those dogs are better! They never get sick, they appreciate you more, and they don't have any mental issues or birth defects. And, they are usually free or only cost a few bucks for the neutering/spaying. And, I'm sure you'll find a mutt that looks like an Ottis.

By the way, what happened to Prada??

~Ween