I'm slowly recovering from my impromptu birthday celebration. I'm still exhausted, and my liver is still cramping as it suffers the consequences of my actions. Anyhoo, with some help from Jay, Nate, Matt, Chris, MJ, Regan, Lindsay, Joann, and Andy, I was able to do an early ringing into my 29th year of life. It was a shameless display of near-alcoholism that started at Matt and MJ's new abode, followed by embarrassing Michael Jackson dance-offs between myself and Matt (yes, Matt... can you believe that???) at Sammy's, and ending in more hangover-inducing behavior well into the wee morning back at the casa. Sadly, Sunday was spent with throbbing headaches, nausea, and sore body parts... Did I sleep on my head Saturday night because my neck is suffering some serious pain?!?!? I've got that robotic turning from the waist going on today since I can't turn my head in either direction without feeling like it will snap right off.
Other than that, nothing else to report. Tomorrow is my actual birthday, so at the request of my mother I must eat some sort of noodle dish at some point during the day. Filipino tradition infers that eating noodles on your birthday brings you long life. Hmmmm... don't know if I believe that, but after aging myself about 5 years in damaging behavior Saturday, I could use all the help I can get.
Monday, April 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment