I know I have no room to spout jealousy about someone's travels seeing that I hop on planes more than most people, but it falls under that concept of always wanting more... ah, yes, gulttony. Ann sent me a pic of her and her hubby skiing in Kitzbuhel, Austria. How pretty! They obviously had a great time, but who couldn't skiing around in Austria?!?!? I miss those two tremendously and am hoping Mark will get a transfer back to Houston. I'm crossing my fingers. Now only if those two could stop hopping all over the world and visit Houston more often ;)
Monday, April 03, 2006
I'm jealous!
I know I have no room to spout jealousy about someone's travels seeing that I hop on planes more than most people, but it falls under that concept of always wanting more... ah, yes, gulttony. Ann sent me a pic of her and her hubby skiing in Kitzbuhel, Austria. How pretty! They obviously had a great time, but who couldn't skiing around in Austria?!?!? I miss those two tremendously and am hoping Mark will get a transfer back to Houston. I'm crossing my fingers. Now only if those two could stop hopping all over the world and visit Houston more often ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment