Friday, May 11, 2007

WTF?!?!

Help me understand this monstrosity...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This can't be socially acceptable, can it? I think those wigs are starting to eat poor Brit Brit's brain!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the hell has happened to Brit. I wish she'd get her act together. And here's a question...WHERE THE HELL ARE HER KIDS!?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I concur ... you never, EVER see her poor kids. It almost makes me think she locks them in, like, the broom closet or something every time she leaves the house. But I know better ... she's paying some nanny to raise them ... perhaps that's why she can't afford better clothes? I'll just tell myself that ... it's better than the alternative: accepting the fact that though she has a gazillion dollars, she dresses like 12-year old on crack. Hey Brit! If you're not going to make GOOD use of that money, why not share the wealth, huh?

mist1 said...

I'm just not sure what people expect of Brit anymore. I can't ask WTF when I see picture of her now because, well, I sort of expect it.