Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You gotta love internet ads!

After I sent someone a quick comment on MySpace today, I had this bizarre ad above on the sidebar of the page that confirms that my comment was completed. I thought I would share it with all of you because....well...why not? I mean, seriously, who WOULDN'T want to be a "Sexy Mom," right????? What I love is that whatever this product is, it helped women in China lose weight. China! You know...because there are so many overweight people in China. Now if they would have said it helped people in Houston (the fattest city in the US) lose weight, they may have more clout. But China? Almost every Chinese person I've met was a twig in clothes. I think the only big Chinese person I've seen is Buddha, but seeing he's a deity and all, he doesn't count. Just thought I would share my eye-rolling, head-shaking moment of the day.

No comments: