Today I saw this...
Their dance moves, I swear, are the same from 20 years ago, but I give them props for rubbing some Bengay on the old joints so they can move around a bit. I will give you this, they all look good for their ages. I know a lot of 40-somethings or near-40's that wouldn't look nearly that good shirtless like Donnie Wahlberg (age 40). Hell, I know a few 20-somethings that need to keep their stuff hidden! Although I wasn't comletely ga-ga over the video, I came to a realization. When I watch concert footage of women who are about 15 years older than me going crazy at a Rod Stewart concert or a Barry Manilow performance, I think "Wow, that's crazy!" Actually, I'm much more judgemental than to just say that, but let's just go with that. If I were to go to a NKOTB concert this year, I would be that same screaming, crazy fan....just because. Not necessarily because they're good NOW, but because I was so in love with them when I was a wee tween. Why not get crazy at their concert, right? I'm sure teens of today would think the same thing of me as I did those ladies older than me. "I hope that I'm not that pathetic when I'm her age." Jeez! I guess the saying really is true - what comes around goes around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah I know what you mean. I still touch myself when looking at Debbie Gibson or Tiffany videos.
When I watched this video, I started smiling!
Post a Comment