Friday, June 13, 2008

4 Things meme

I know that I have a lot of getting caught up with you folks. I promise to let you know what's been going on at some point this weekend. Dare I say it, I'll even have pictures. In the meantime, I saw this meme going around on a couple of blogs, so I decided to steal it. I never said originality was my forte. Here goes...

4 Things I did 10 years ago (1998):
1) Finally got an apartment of my own - no roommates!
2) Worked at a pretty prestigious phsychologist's office
3) Changed my major from journalism to public relations
4) Had my first devestating break-up with who was to later become my fiancee and to later become my worst break-up ever

4 Things I did 5 years ago (2003):
1) Became secure in myself after taking the last year recovering from the worst break-up ever (see above)
2) Started on my MBA in Global Managment - I finished a year...I really need to go back :(
3) Lived temporarily with Doc and our other roommate Crazy - by far the craziest person I've known in my life...I'm not talking crazy fun. I'm talking crazy certifiable.
4) Partied...A LOT

4 Things I did Yesterday (6/12):
1) Worked both jobs...boo!
2) Grocery shopped in between both jobs
3) Paid bills
4) Made jello shot syringes for a party tonight - dangerous. You'd think I was still in college or something, but there's ALWAYS room for jello...hehe

4 TV Shows I Like to Watch:
1) How It's Made
2) Lost
3) House
4) Law and Order - any of them!

4 Things I Love to Do:
1) Travel
2) Eat
3) Drink great wines, scotches, and whiskeys
4) Boyfriend...ha! I know, I know...he's not a "Thing", but I couldn't pass it up :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU ALIVE???????

Anonymous said...

Hello Rice Spice???? We haven't heard from you in weeks. I'm getting ready to call HPD to check on you and make sure you are still alive.

~Ween