Sunday, December 02, 2007

Kitchen...done!

Although I wasn't nearly as productive as I wanted to be, I threw out three garbage bags and one box of junk. I also packed up four boxes of my kitchen (minus a couple pieces of glassware), and moved them all over to Boyfriend's townhome. Along with all my Christmas decorations and tree.

I'm starting to think that I'm working towards being a hunchback. Lugging four heavy boxes of kitchenware and two plastic bins full of holiday stuff down my flight of stairs and then up Boyfriend's townhome's stairs, has got me feeling a lot like I did after the six hours of yard work Boyfriend and I did a couple of months ago. I'm popping Advil like candy again.

The good thing is that I got my beautiful little Charlie Brown tree up. Yep, it's only a 4-foot tree, but I prop it up on an end table to raise it off the ground. It's so purty! I will try to post pictures in the next couple of days.

Boyfriend is still traveling for business, and I'm really starting to miss him. This work thing is so overrated, don't you think? Speaking of work, I have to go to Job #2 tonight...ugh! Bad weather at one of our airline's major hubs is going to keep me pretty busy tonight.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting the kitchen packed up. Only a couple more rooms to go!!! It's hard dating someone who travels a lot, I did it for 6 years. Good luck on the cohabitation!