Midtowner and I went to the purse party with all intentions of not buying anything seeing as I'm trying to save money and all, but that plan wasn't as successful as I had intended. I ended up buying the cutest green-ish colored clutch purse! I couldn't say no to $30 when it was originally over $100. C'mon...now you see that I was backed into a corner. I blow $30 doing nothing a majority of the time...at least now I have something tangible to show for it.
Anyway, I headed back to Baby's to pick him and Grove up on the way to the going away shindig. So off we were on our way to the party...eggroll appetizers and bottle of champagne in hand. The Madame, Eurotrash!, and Egypt were already there. As always, I try to arrive fashionably late...actually, I was busy frying the eggrolls, but fashionably late sounds so much better. Pocahontas and J.Smith had a phenomenal tablescape (landscape of food on the table) as usual...such the great hostesses! I did the standard pigging out, and then imbibed a bit more than I should've. Those at the party are probably all scorning a hideous bottle of booze called 99 Bananas - 99-proof of banana-flavored hell.

Pocahontas and Me...this will be the last picture of us partying at their house :(

You know Baby loves me when he entertains my snap-happiness after a few drinks

Eurotrash!, Egypt, and Grove...and the kitchen island of booze

The Madame and Me - she taught me everything I needed to know about working the street...heehee

You know it's time to go when we look like this on the way home... Baby is such a good DD
I had a great time that night saying adios to mis agimas as they move to Denver. However, I look forward to visiting them seeing as I've never been to Colorado. I wish them so much luck in their new city....Although, they will never find as colorful friends as the ones from "The Dungeon."

No comments:
Post a Comment