Thursday, December 29, 2005

Let The Fun Begin

Well, this is it.... I've officially entered the blog community. I figure it was bound to happen seeing that everyone has said my life warrants the stuff of books, sitcoms, and/or comedic tragedies. I liken it more to a Spanish soap opera (telenovela- yes, my limited Spanish) - no one understands what's going on but it's always something strange and it's full of dramatics. However, I also know that there is no way that I can fully write the details of my life without suffering some form of recourse from my heathen friends for exposing their misdeeds/embarrassing moments or for incriminating myself in actions I would only be "alleged" to have participated should I never have chronicled them in my blog. So, in other words, this will probably be pretty boring seeing that I have to censor what I say. Hmmm... maybe I'll sensationalize a few things using "false names to protect the involved." What do you guys think? I should probably have some gimmick to keep this interesting. Suggestions?

No comments: